Are you a sports fan?
If you have ever thought about volunteering but haven’t found yet the right Association, Sport Senza Frontiere is the one for you.
There are many ways you can help
us, depending on the time you have and your preferences.
- You can accompany a group of children to the training ground once or twice a week, becoming the "point of reference” between families and sports instructors.
- You can make yourself available at the training pitch and help the kids in the locker room before and after their workout.
- You can offer your help on our information booths during festivals, shows and sport events.
- You can join our "work force" during our fundraising events.
- You can talk about Sport Senza Frontiere in schools and sports clubs.
- ... And if you really don’t have time, you can share about Sports Without Borders via Facebook and Twitter (@ssfonlus), promoting our site without moving from your desk!
If you are interested please write to email@example.com, or contact our Rome office at +39 0695550178 Rome.
Together we will find the best formula for you.
Contact Person for Volunteering at Sport Senza Frontiere – Giorgia Mariani